- My claim has been denied by my employer, their insurance company, or the government.
- I have been denied benefit payments or medical treatments.
- I have been harassed by a case manager or claims adjuster.
- I’m so confused by all of the paperwork I need to fill out.
- I just feel like giving up.
Do any of these statements describe your situation?
We help our clients resolve their Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability benefit claims
At the Law Offices Of Juliane Soprano in Falmouth, Dennis and Plymouth MA, our attorneys are focused on Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability. We’re here for you to fight for your legal rights with our Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability representation. We can also help you with your Public Retirement and Unemployment Benefits.
“How Some Legal, Medical and Judicial Professionals Abused Social Security Disability Programs for the Country’s Most Vulnerable: A Case Study of the Conn Law Firm.”
If the 60 Minutes story by Steve Croft which aired on CBS on October 6, 2013, had mirrored the title of the report, there would not have been many com [...]